For about a year and a half, I worked as a front-end web developer at the UC Berkeley Haas School of Business. My responsibilities included:
- Turning design comps into complete web sites—for example, developing a new home page—much better than the old one!
- Migrating more than 20 official group blogs from Blogger to WordPress
- Creating new websites by combining style guides, templates, and content
- Onboarding new faculty members and maintaining the faculty directory
- Social media marketing and strategy
- Finding and fixing errors in existing web content
I was given a Campus Spot Award for my work on a Haas site in 2010.